REOTEMP’s Series PM25 features a stainless steel case, tube and socket, making the gauges resistant to corrosion from both environment and media. Liquid filling is recommended for severe service. The economical and attractive crimp ring design, along with a variety of convenient panel mounting adapters, make this popular gauge the right choice for many applications.
- Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
- 2.5" Stainless Steel Case with Crimped Ring
- 316 Stainless Steel Tube and Socket
- 1/4"NPT Bottom Connection
- Glycerin Case Fill
- 2-1-2% Accuracy (Grade A)
-40°F to 140°F
-40°F to 150°F
Process When Assembled with a Diaphragm Seal
Not Recommended for Diaphragm Seal Mounting. See PR Model Gauges for Diaphragm Seal Mounting.
*Please select PSI range